Thursday, May 3, 2012

Closing the Doors

This is about where I end my regular weekday writing of Ten Years on Terra.  I want to thank everybody who commented, gave me ideas, and the support to keep up with this writing project over the last year.  I may make intermittent posts here to address particular subjects as they come up, but consistent updates, I'm afraid, are coming to a close.

I'm not planning on retreating from the BattleTech community at all, of course, and I have another game planned for when Interstellar Operations releases later this year; I'll likely have another blog covering the game I run for that.  In the meantime, I'm working on some plot organization with a few friends related to aerospace, which is another part of the universe near and dear to my heart.  Whenever one of these projects has a major milestone, I'll be sure to post here as well.

Once again, thanks to my players, my readers, and all the folks at Catalyst who delivered A Time of War and made this campaign possible.  It's been a blast.

Jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment