Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adjusting Runtime

Session 19, as written, ran long.  I was able to drop a number of challenges from the session.  The actual attack run of the DropShip was something I had plotted out with a number of issues, including ground control, air control, aerospace engagement, and surface fire from the Wyrm itself.  As it is, I ended up cutting everything except the Wyrm's engagement.

So far I've been pretty consistently running 15-30 minutes over in sessions, so I was pleased to ballast this session out to within only a few minutes of the correct time (slightly short, in fact.)  Unfortunately, the session ended up being more about Alan than I really wanted, since he was the only one acting for the terminal phase of the mission.  Originally, I had envisioned Cho making the pickup from the sea, but alas, Henry wasn't able to make it to Session 19, so I had Alexei fill that role.

No comments:

Post a Comment