Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Next Session

I'm thinking about Session 20 a great deal.  Session 20 is the last session before our big finale, the Coalition invasion of Terra.  I need to wrap up all the plotlines that aren't going to be taken care of in the final session.  Specifically:

1) The Missouri Cell: I can handle these guys in either Session 20 or 21, but I should provide some capstone to their story.

2) Alex's Parents: Alex is starting to suspect Cho of being involved in the death of his parents, although he doesn't know how.  I should cap this one out in Session 20.

3) Bruce Lecna: I need to track down what happens to this guy late in the Jihad and where he ends up.  He could easily be handled in Session 21, and provide a nice full-circle effect for the campaign.

4) TerraSec: It would be almost impossible to get the party cleared legitimately, but something that assures that at least Simon and Clark will never be wanted by TerraSec again.

5) Simon's Descent Into Madness: Simon has been gradually losing it over the course of the campaign, and there is an opportunity to do something interesting here.  I need to think it through.

Now, tying all of these together in one session is a non-trivial challenge.  Think, think, think...

No comments:

Post a Comment