Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back A Bit Late

My return trip proved a bit more exciting than I anticipated, causing me to miss yesterday's entry.  For that I am truly sorry to my loyal readers.  I had a great week, though, and I got to play Total Warfare on the board with the Introductory Set with Philip Lee, a BattleCorps writer (Whispering Death, Fragments of History, and Seeds of Loyalty.)

I had a good time remembering what the miniatures add to the game.  I'm thinking I want to build the final 'Mech engagement on a table.  I need to get miniatures for all 'Mechs, which means I need to plan the battle earlier rather than later so I can get the bits shipped.  I also need to decide if I'm going to run on a grid or by the miniature rules, which might work better if we run the entire game under tactical addendum.

No comments:

Post a Comment