Friday, October 14, 2011

Timing

This weekend will be Session 9 of what was originally supposed to be a 15-session campaign.   We'll be in October of 3068,  less than a year  into Ten Years on Terra.  I need to start thinking about the speed at which I'll be advancing sessions.

I'm going to aim for returning to the roughly-one-session-a-year rate I originally planned.  So I'm going to outline about which plots I want to be dealing with in which years:

Session 10 - 3069 - Wyrm inspection tour (Wyrm Plotline)
Session 11 - 3070 - A Lead on Alexei (Sarna Plotline)
Session 12 - 3071 -  A New Branth sighting; Reveal on Clark's Role (Bioweapons Plotline)
Session 13 - 3072 - Weaponized HPG Test (Sarna Plotline)
Session 14 - 3073 -  Bioweapons facility found (Bioweapons Plotline)
Session 15 - 3074 - TerraSec visits ranch (Party Plotline)
Session 16 - 3075 - Re-establish Contact with ComStar (ComStar Plotline)
Session 17 - 3076 - Wyrm launched  (Wyrm Plotline/ComStar Plotline)
Session 18 - 3077 - Destroy weaponized HPG Station (Sarna/ComStar plotline)
Session 19/20 - 3078 - Invasion of Terra/Destruction of Denver (Multi-Part Finale)

To make this work, it means that the Wyrm won't be completed until  3076 -- possibly due to damage suffered in the bombing attack.

On the plus side, having written this down, I really feel like I have direction again.  We'll see if I can stick to this timeline and only let this campaign slip by 5 sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment