Monday, September 12, 2011

The Days March On

Another weekend with no session, sadly.  Truly, the mechanics of scheduling are a bear, although this time it was my fault that we didn't have session -- I had a houseguest in from several thousand miles away for the weekend, and didn't wish to interrupt her visit with a four-hour game first thing Sunday morning.

That said, this game is having a very positive effect on my scheduling skills, in particular, this blog.  Having to produce a few paragraphs of hopefully interesting prose every weekday is not a challenge I've had since I was in school, and having the ability to do it free-form and precompose articles for later distribution makes it rather easier now than I remember it being back then.  That said, I have far more demands on my time than I did as a student, so perhaps I'm just trading one challenge for another.

Unfortunately, I am not a particularly gifted blogger, and I sometimes find myself struggling to come up with a topic.  If you have a particular question of implementation or protocol, please, leave a comment and I'll try to address it in a post.  As we run through slow periods in the cycle of sessions for Ten Years on Terra, I can probably be more interesting commenting on your thoughts and concerns than hashing out my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment