Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Next Stages of the Branth Plotline

Now that the Branth plotline has completed its mini-arc, I'm thinking about how to next introduce it. Now that Clark suspects Branths of being in Montana, he's upped his Internet presence in-game to try to attract attention of whomever is keeping them. I'm planning to use this in October of 3068 to have a journalist investigating the attacks contact him with more information on the Word of Blake presence in the area, and asking about his involvement.

By giving the players no leads to the next section of this plot, I've inserted a stop that will force them to play out some of the prodigious amount of time this campaign takes up in-universe. If I can do likewise for the other plotlines, I've put the players in something of a reactive mode, but we'll be advancing the story within the confines of the universe's timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment