Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Further Construction

I went shopping to pick up a few final supplies.  Rather than use the insulation board that Total Warfare recommended, I elected to go with foam core board, which happened to be on sale.  It has only about half the thickness per sheet of the insulation, but I think it will be rather easier and less messy to work with.  In addition, I got some construction paper to paste down to provide the green or brown surfacing.

I primed the minis today, and will paint them tomorrow.  Then I need to construct the final set on my dining room table for game on Sunday.  Doing so will prevent me hosting any social events at my apartment until game day, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for an awesome set for the game.  Once this is done, I just need to handle setting up the actual terrain, and then finish a bit of writing before we're off to the races.


No comments:

Post a Comment