Friday, March 30, 2012

Last Full Measure

We're pushing through the final construction phases for Session 21 now.  I'm very excited.

In addition, my first niece was born last night.  Today I'm driving about two state-lengths to go meet the newest member of our family, and working out how this will impact the construction time-table.  Fortunately, I think it just eats up some of the safety margin, and won't actually impact the timeline.


The only major work left to do is finishing some of the hills and assembling the interior of the SDS facility.  The minis could use a bit more touch-up work, but I'm less concerned with them at the moment.  I've printed all the record sheets for the various vehicles and BattleMechs that the opposition will be using.  If there's leftover time on Saturday I may assemble a foamboard copy of the ranch for the Denver nuclear strike, but that's a nice-to-have rather than a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment