Friday, March 9, 2012

Touching Bases

One of my hobbies when I was younger, and one I plan to return to if and when I ever have a basement again, was model railroading.  I often find the skills I acquired there most useful in miniature gaming for high-value displays, such as terrain for public play at demonstrations or conventions.  Rolling toward Session 21, I'm spinning up those skill again.  I expect to have a bit more to say on this topic in the coming weeks.

I've largely planned out Session 20 at this point, from the party infiltration to the computer/hacking challenge, up to the exfiltration chase to the chopper, but I still need to type up the documents that they'll find that will reveal the truth behind Alex's parent's murders.  I also need some final hook that will let them know the Coalition is on the way.

Hopefully on Monday I'll be telling you how I made it all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment