Friday, March 23, 2012

Site Traffic

It appears that whatever affliction I had earlier has passed at this point.  I am very happy for that.

This is not a high-traffic blog.  I only average 8-10 hits per day.  What I find most fascinating about the statistics Blogger gives me is where those hits are coming from.  Over the past month, the number one traffic source for this site has been www.buygenericsfromindia.com.  The next more common source is bizrate.com.  I strongly doubt anybody is linking in from those sites to read my content about A Time of War, so I am forced to conclude that the majority of my traffic is actually coming from bots of one description or another.  Ah, well.  Onward and upward.

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog via Google Reader, and I'm not sure if you get hits for this or not. If you don't, your regular readership might be significantly higher than 8-10 per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with Chad above, we can prove that at least two of us aren't bots. I stop by every day to read what you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another person signing in to say that not all of us are bots.

    ReplyDelete